Thursday, May 1, 2008

JNS Class of 1982 Reunion-USA

Mahesh is right, after seeing all those nice pictures of the reunion in Mumbai, I'm all fired up to make one happen here in the US. It's been great getting together all those emails( thanks for initiating the effort Mahesh N) and contact info of all our batchmates.....brings back so many fond memories. First of all let me say a big "Hi!!!" to all my batchmates and a give a great big bear hug to all my favourite friends....Tushar, Vipul, Darshan, Swapan, Sanjeevbhai, Laloo-Anurag, Varun, Hetal, Arvind, Sandeep....and everyone else......muaaaaahhhh!! I love you guys!! It's great to see you all well and having fun getting together, I truly wish I was there. A big kiss on the cheek to Ami-still as pretty as ever, Divya-still as smashing as ever and to all my female batchmates I could'nt recognize....you all look great! I wish I could've gotten to see some of our favourite teachers...Rasikbhai, Ambani...Jignesh-father-garden-bhai.....Panchaal....Mr one-round-around-the school-Singh, Willam Carey.....I miss them all and take this opportunity to wish them well and offer my gratitude for preparing us to meet all the challenges in life.
I started this blog with the intention of making up for our lost connections and to remain connected for a long time from now on. I hope this blog finds it's way to everyone of us and serves as a portal for us to share our life and thoughts, and to pay homage and respects to the friends and teachers we've lost.
As most of us already know, a great big 25th Reunion in the USA is well underway and is planned on 4th of July 2008, Mahesh is making sure everyone is aware of it and will keep updating our address books. Devang Naik has volunteered to send in an Evite to bug the procrastinators every three days and jump into action. I have volunteerd to host a party on a Yacht in the SF bay, you just need to get here and enjoy the reunion.
So, dear friends please pass this message around and help us make this happen. Even though many of us are thousands of miles apart, we'll make all efforts to enable everyone to be part of the reunion celebrations....thanks to the internet you'll be able to log in, view the live webcams, call in and say hi.

1 comment:

Paren said...

Paren,

Great summary of the activites leading upto the July 4th reunion and the thoughts about JNS.

I was bummed when I could not attend the one in Mumbai, but am so glad there is going to be one here. I hope I can attend this one.

Dwip